Moving companies are hard to choose only by looking over the internet for them. Customer reviews may sometimes contradict. Other times, you may just not find those places where they work. However, we aim to pick the most popular companies for you and review their services in detail. Here is a review of United Movers. We invite you to take a closer look at the company, and even compare it with others we’ve reviewed. Some of them are American Van Lines, Joyce Van Lines, or Rabbit Movers.
There are many moving companies that you could consider hiring. But the top company stands head and shoulders above the competition. United Movers is a reputable, national moving company that offers a full range of services. By learning more about this company, you will see why this may be the right moving company to help with your relocation plans.
About United Movers
Since 1928, United Movers has been assisting its valued customers with relocation plans. This means that they provide an exceptional range of residential and commercial moving services. The company has worked hard over the years to grow in size and reputation. This was possible by consistently providing each client with an excellent experience from start to finish.
Today, this agent-owned corporate structure gives each local office greater control over the level of customer service it can provide to you. This is to ensure your satisfaction with all aspects of your moving experience.
United Movers is a progressive company that has regularly brought new innovations and technology into the work environment to improve its customers’ experiences. The goal has been to streamline operations for efficiency and financial savings that it can pass along to its customers. Meanwhile, they aim to take the hassle out of moving into a new home or business. Since 1992, United Movers has been the top van line company in the country in the areas of volume and market share. It is proud to have retained this top designation over the last 25 years.
United Movers List of Services
Before you decide whether or not to hire United Movers to help with your upcoming moving project, you may be wondering if this company has the full range of services that you are looking for. Each customer has a unique moving experience in mind. But this full-service company strives to meet all needs beautifully. Some of its many services available include:
- Local and long-distance residential, and business moving services;
- International relocation assistance;
- Government and military relocation services;
- Corporate relocation assistance;
- Auto transportation service;
- Self-storage solutions for residential and commercial customers;
- Free, customized quotes;
- Real estate and mortgage affiliate services;
- Special packages available for savings on moving services;
- Cleaning and trash or debris removal;
- Packing and unpacking assistance;
- Moving protection coverage;
- Electronics and appliances disconnection and re-connection support.
Pros and Cons of United Movers
All companies have their strengths and weaknesses. Some of these critical points may make one company more or less desirable for you to work with on moving day than others. It can be helpful to learn more about United Movers before you schedule relocation service for your upcoming needs.
Some of the many ways that United Movers excels in the market include:
- Offering a full range of services to meet various needs, and assisting with pre- and post-moving needs;
- Providing free, no-obligation quotes; which might include moving checklists online to streamline the process;
- Offering free videos and articles online to facilitate the moving experience; together with valuable information about new hometown;
- Providing exceptional customer service to valued clients;
- Arriving on time as scheduled and getting right to work;
- Working diligently until all aspects of the relocation project are completed;
- Providing coverage to protect you from financial loss if items are damaged or lost during the move.
As you can see, you can expect an overall fabulous moving experience through this company. It might just be the right company to hire.
However, while there are many reasons why you should consider hiring United Movers to assist with your relocation plans, there are some downsides to think about as well. You may be able to overcome these downsides. But it is good to know what you are getting into before you set up service for your moving day. Some of the downsides associated with this company include:
- Fees may be higher than if you work with a locally-owned company;
- Moving supplies and packing materials are not provided by the company;
- Customers must speak with a representative to get a quote rather than generate a quote online;
- A tracking system for monitoring the location of your items is not available.
Useful Info about United Movers
- United Movers has more than 340 agent-owned offices;
- Company address: 2625 Park Lane Hallandale Beach, FL 33009;
- Phone number: (877) 754-3574.
It can be stressful to plan a move for your home or business. It it can be even more daunting to walk through the moving day experience on your own. The last thing you want is to be poorly prepared on moving day. Also, you may not want to impose by asking friends or family members to help you with your moving plans. Because of this, you understandably need to hire the right moving company to assist with all aspects of your relocation to a local or distant area.
This may include getting help with the packing and unpacking of your belongings as well as physically relocating your items, connecting appliances and more. The good news is that United Movers helps in these and other critical areas. It also offers useful assistance for everything from local to international moves to meet your unique relocation needs. If you are preparing to relocate in the next few weeks, now is a great time to contact United Movers and to request a personalized quote for your moving plans.
The images are from pixabay.com.