Are you preparing to move out of your current residence, but you lack a means of transport to carry your home’s assets? Then hiring a truck rental is a solution to your problem. However, you should ensure that you find a reliable service provider to receive the peace of mind you need in the cumbersome process of moving. Our detailed service today is Menards Truck Rental.
First off, they are one of the reputable service providers that you can always rely on for all moving tasks. This article gives details regarding Menards Truck Rental, a list of services provided by the company, the cost of renting a truck, the benefits and downsides of using the truck rental company.
About Menards Truck Rental
Menards Truck Rental is headquartered in Wisconsin. Besides Wisconsin, the company serves 280 other locations in 14 states. Some of the areas served include, Illinois, Minnesota, Ohio, South Dakota, North Dakota, Wyoming, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Indiana and other locations.
For close to six decades, Menards Truck Rental has maintained the reputation of being the best service provider in United States’ moving truck industry. Menards, the parent company owning Menards Truck Rental offers home improvement supplies.
Menards Truck Rental operates under the “Save Big Money” slogan. As such, you can rest assured to find the most affordable rental trucks for your moving task. You can find small to large trucks to comfortably ferry any size of luggage in one go.
To make your experience great, Menard Truck Rental has a professional customer care service. Contact the customer care anytime and get your moving truck rental concerns solved in the most convenient way possible.
Menard Truck Rental List of Services
Menards Truck Rental Conditions
Menard Truck Rental services are available to people who meet certain requirements. The conditions are put in place to ensure responsible service delivery, compliant with the legal authorities, the client and the moving truck rental service provider.
The truck rental company gives service to people aged 21 years and above. The customers must possess a valid driving license, have an insurance policy and a valid credit card. Menards’ service persons may request you to provide necessary documents to prove effective dates of your insurance coverage.
Clients, who meet the conditions above, have the freedom to hire the trucks for as short as 75 minutes or a whole business day. The brand of the vehicle may differ depending on the store.
Menards Truck Rental prices
Regardless of the size of your luggage, you can find a large truck to carry it at once. The vehicles are charged depending on the duration of hire. However, you will have to give a refundable security deposit of $50.
You will receive the security deposit after returning the vehicle in the same condition to that which it was rented to you. For this reason, you need to drive safely and avoid incidences that can damage the truck. You will also be charged a $3.50 surcharge to cater for fuel.
After paying the fuel surcharge and the security deposit, your rental truck will be charged $18.95 within the first 75 minutes. If you wish to use the truck for long, Menards truck Rental Company will charge you $5 after every 15 minutes that exceed the initial 75 minutes.
You may also rent a truck for more than a business day at a price of:
- $89.99 for 24 hours.
- $649.99 for seven days.
- $2699.99 for 30 days.
How to Locate the Nearest Menards Truck Rental Store
Menards truck rental’s website has a Store Locator to help you find the closest stores, address and contact information, map view and the stores’ operating hours. Enter your area’s zip code in the store locator to receive this information.
Pros and Cons of Menards Truck Rental
- Control. Hiring a truck rental from Menards gives you the freedom to control the loading and offloading process of your belonging, the time you will take to reach your destination amongst other privileges. As such, you can conveniently formulate a practical plan to safeguard your delicate goods while moving to your new residence.
- Time. At Menards Truck rental you have the freedom to rent a truck for short or extended periods of time. This gives you the freedom to dictate the time and cost that is convenient for your situation.
- Liability. You are liable for any destruction caused to the rental vehicle while it is in your possession. For this reason, you may lose your security deposit or even spend more if the car gets damaged due to an accident or careless handling.
- You need credit and an active insurance policy to get a hire. To rent a truck from Menards truck rental, you need to possess a credit card with sufficient balance and prove of an active insurance policy. It implies that you will need sufficient credit balance and an effective insurance policy to receive service. This can attract additional charges that you were not anticipating.
- High fuel cost if renting a truck for short distances. The minimum time you can rent a Menards truck is 75 minutes, and the company charges you $3.50 as a fuel surcharge. This price is relatively high in case you are moving to a short distance.
A truck rental service can turn to be costly in case you are not aware of some hidden charges in a contract. So before signing an agreement read through the agreement to understand all conditions and costs entailed in the agreement.
There are many situations you may need a truck rental service. One of such cases is when you preparing to move to a new residence. If you are in the United States, Menards Truck Rental is one of the reputable truck rental service providers you should hire. The company’s services may seem cost friendly, but it is always wise to read through the contract before signing. Ever used Menards Truck Rental? Share your review to keep us informed.