Enterprise Truck Rental offers truck rentals for both business and personal use. They also sell moving vehicles at $22,000-$75,000 that come with a 7-day buyback agreement, 30-day warranty, and a 90-point certification. Their moving vans include pickup trucks, box-style moving vans, and commercial-grade trucks of various sizes, so you can find the right size and type of moving vehicle for your needs. The cost of a truck rental depends on multiple factors, including type of vehicle and where you’re picking up the vehicle, but you can usually expect to pay $70-$130 per day.
About Enterprise Truck Rental
Enterprise Holdings, a holding company that was formed in 2009 as a result of Enterprise Rent-A-Car’s prior acquisition of Vanguard Automotive Group, owns the company. Jack C. Taylor established Enterprise Rent-A-Car in 1957 as “Executive Leasing Company” with a fleet of just seven cars. He renamed the company in 1969 after the USS Enterprise aircraft carrier he rode during WWII. Enterprise Truck Rental operates based on their motto: “The right truck, the right time, the right value.” The Enterprise brand has maintained its presence in the transportation industry with subsidiaries in trucks, cars, and ride share.
When you rent a truck or van from Enterprise Truck Rental, you must return it to the original location from where you rented the vehicle. One of the nice things about the company is they don’t require you to make a reservation, although they do accept reservations. If you plan on towing a car, towing charges sometimes apply, but you will have to check with the local department where you rent the truck from to know if there’s an extra charge.
Enterprise Truck Rental List of Services
- Commercial Truck and Cargo Van Rental ($70-$130 per day): Businesses can rent trucks or vans to either supplement their current fleet or as an alternative to owning their own vehicles. They provide specialized options, trucks that accommodate your own branding, and adjustable rental terms. Clients are allowed to increase or decrease their commercial truck rental as needed based on the conditions in their businesses. This is great because you’ll always pay for exactly what you need and use. According to Leo S., the owner of L&S Heating & Air Conditioning, “The partnership has helped us cut costs and increase profit margins – and gives us the ability to say yes to our customers.” Commercial truck and cargo van rentals are great for fulfilling long-term commitments, reaching peak and seasonal demands, and completing project-based opportunities in business. The company offers a wide selection of light and medium duty trucks for commercial use.
- Personal Truck Rental ($59.99-$155.99 per day): The company offers a variety of commercial-grade pick up trucks, straight trucks, and cargo vans for personal truck rental. You can use their personal truck rentals for moving to a new home or dorm room, hauling DIY project materials, and transporting hobby equipment. Clients don’t need a commercial license to operate the personal truck rentals. Enterprise Truck Rental provides 24/7 roadside assistance for customers too for additional peace of mind while you drive the vehicle.
- Used Trucks and Vans for Sale ($22,395-$72,500): They have clean, late-model trucks for sale that are equipped with air conditioning, automatic transmissions, and hydraulic lift gates. Enterprise Truck Rental ensures you receive a truck in great condition by putting each vehicle through a 90-point mechanical inspection. An independent ASE-certified technician conducts the 90-point inspections. Every sold vehicle comes with a 30-day/3,000 mile warranty as well based on which comes first. If you hit 3,000 miles within 28 days of owning the truck, then the warranty is expired. As long as you don’t exceed 1,000 miles after buying the truck, Enterprise Truck Rental will also buy back the truck if you change your mind within seven days of owning it.
Pros and Cons of Enterprise Truck Rental
- All trucks are inspected by an independent ASE-certified technician to ensure customers receive quality trucks.
- On the off-chance that something happens to a purchased vehicle within 30 days or 3,000 miles, depending on which comes first, a warranty covers the truck.
- They offer specialized options in truck and van rentals for business use.
- The vehicles can reflect your own business branding if desired.
- Rental terms are flexible and adjustable.
- They have a large selection of trucks and cargo vans.
- You don’t need a commercial license to rent or drive a moving truck.
- The company provides 24/7 roadside assistance for renters.
- They will buy back a truck if you change your mind within seven days of owning it.
- Enterprise Truck Rental offers affordable plans that can provide up to 24 months of additional protection.
- Their trucks are easy to drive because the vehicles have automatic transmissions.
- They have straight trucks, cabover trucks, pickup trucks, cargo vans, high roof cargo vans, parcel vans, and stakebed trucks, so you can find the right moving vehicle for your situation.
- Reservations aren’t required.
- The warranty for a purchased vehicle lasts only 30 days or 3,000 miles, depending on which comes first.
- There is a $200 fee to cover cleaning and documentation if you return a vehicle you purchased upon changing your mind.
- You have to return a rental to the location from where you rented it in most cases.
Always read the rental lease agreement entirely to make sure you don’t accidentally break it.
Enterprise is a well-established brand in the transportation industry for their high quality car rentals and moving vans. Enterprise Truck Rental upholds the company’s good reputation with trucks that are kept clean and up-to-date. Each truck undergoes a 90-point inspection by an independent ASE-certified technician to ensure its quality. The company offers flexibility in its rental agreements and choices in trucks as well. Whether you’re moving, transporting equipment, or searching for a work vehicle, Enterprise Truck Rental has the right truck or van to suit your needs.
Have you ever rented or bought a truck from Enterprise Truck Rental? Would you recommend them again? Share your experiences or questions in the comments below.